Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on life

Hello all. It's been a while. I am a slacker when it comes to blogging. I just thought I'd give a little update on my life since my last post. Still married to the Duke. He's pretty cool. Still have the Cap man. He's pretty cool too. I will be done with school this week and that's pretty cool. Seems like it flew by. I don't know where the last 14 months went. So soon I'll be a licensed cosmetologist and you can all come and get beautified by me. I hope to be working at a really high end salon in Provo called Shep Salon but we'll see. I've been assissting there once a week so hopefully that means I can go more times during the week. Christmas is coming soon and I don't know what I'll be getting for anyone. We are pretty strapped for cash so it's gonna be a small christmas but that's ok. We have our tree up and I love it. So there is my life in a nutshell for now. I'll try to be better about blogging. Maybe now that school is over, my life will be more exciting. Doubtful but who knows?
Merry Christmas all!
.end.
Lily

3 comments:

Ellvie said...

Now I can give you the $35.00 plus tip that I usually give some stranger at Bladework for a haircut. Yay! Make me pretty damnit!

duskydarlinghue said...

I'll come all the way from Vegas just to have those hands on my locks!

ps connor says hi. he mourns the loss of your friendship daily. come back!

Ellvie said...

Hey I have a different blog address now.