Sunday, March 16, 2008

School times.



Here is my new friend Holly. She goes to school with me. I am most likely going to die of a overdose of drama when she leaves. She graduates next week. I don't know what I will do without her. I was considering drugging her and keeping her in my closet at home and dragging her to school with me every day but I think she might be bummed out on that idea. Anyway. Check this out!



A girl that goes to my school owns this amazing device made specifically to create the perfect flat top called the "Flat Topper." It is shaped like a giant pick as you can see but it comes fully equipped with a level so you can get a perfectly flat top. Actually a lot harder to use than you would imagine.

1 comment:

duskydarlinghue said...

i am so not bummed! opposite of bummed! un-bummed!