Friday, March 21, 2008

New House

So last night was the first night in our new house (pictures to come) and it was pretty interesting. The furnace, when it kicks on, makes this sorta loud almost dripping sound and the furnace closet is right next to our bedroom so it woke us up in the middle of the night. That's annoying. Anyway. We have most of our stuff moved in and it's really starting to feel like our home. We don't have internet or cable so I'm scamming off some sucker called Bangerter's wifi signal. What would we do without wifi? Anyway. We picked up our new dryer today (The washer will be here tomorrow. long story on why they aren't together and I'm not actually 100% sure what that story is so I won't be telling it) and then Branden, The Duke, and I made a 4 hour trip to IKEA and bought a bunch of dope junk for our house. Then my parents, Spike, Branden, Danielle, Mitch, The Duke, and I put some stuff together and away and hung out for a while. Some other peeps stopped by too. We still have a lot to do to make it complete but it's really starting to come together. Just thought I would update my mom and Amber on my life since you're the only ones who read this. All in all I'd say it was a productive moving/birthday.
Love, loyalty and respek